Additional information on family school lectures can be found on the COVID-19 subpage. As a result of changes in the level of risk of COVID-19, the hospital has the right to make changes in the conduct of lectures.
To register for Family School classes, visit the patient portal site ipatsient.itk.ee or call 666 1900 on workdays.
The online classes will also continue in the Webex.
The topics and dates and times of the Family School classes can be examined on the Family School calendar.
Classes are in Estonian, Russian and English. The classes are subject to a fee. The online class on breastfeeding is free of charge for all.
After successfully registering for a class, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with an invoice attached. When paying for the invoice, please include your name and invoice number in the payment order description field. You can see and pay for all of your invoices in the patient portal ipatsient.itk.ee
If you choose an online lecture, once your payment has reached us, we will send the web link necessary for participation in the online lecture to your e-mail inbox. Please check your e-mail address.
Payment for a Family School class must be made before the class commences, no later than within 24 hours after the invoice is issued or your registration will be cancelled.
In case of an online class, once the invoice is paid, we will send you an e-mail with a link to the online class. Please verify that you entered a valid email address. Please join the Webex classroom five minutes before the start of the class. When joining the classroom, please make sure your microphone is turned off.
Good practice for family school online lectures
- When participating in a family school online lecture for the first time, please join 10 minutes before the start of the lecture to make sure that the sound and image work properly. If you are having trouble, make sure you have authorised Webex on your computer to use your computer’s camera and microphone.
- Please join the online lecture at least five minutes before the start of the lecture. As the family school’s online lectures are not recorded, it is not possible to access anything you miss if you are late.
- The slides of the online lecture presentation are not subject to sharing. At the same time, lecturers are happy to share information on sources where you can get information or permit you to capture the most important slides as a photo or screenshot during your presentation.
- After the link to the online lecture has been sent to you by e-mail, the service is considered provided and the paid fee is not refundable.
- In the event of unforeseen errors or problems in participating in the online lecture, please notify us via the same e-mail address used to send the online lecture link to you or e-mail email@example.com. As for our part, we will help find a solution acceptable for you!
If you are unable to participate in the class, please cancel your registration no later than by 12:00 on the working day before the online class through the patient portal ipatsient.itk.ee, by calling 666 1900 or by visiting www.itk.ee/loobumine.