Important information: pregnancy and childbirth
Wearing a surgical mask
- One support person and a birth assistant also is allowed to attend the birth only if they are healthy.
- If you have symptoms of a viral illness (sore throat, cough, rhinitis, fever), we will test you with the rapid SARS-CoV-2 PCR test.
- Visiting is allowed Mon-Fri 15:00-19:00 and Sat-Sun 12:00-19:00.
- Only one visitor per patient at a time and the visiting time must be reasonable.
- Stay at home if you fall ill!
- Visitor must required to follow the orders established by the hospital.
- Packages can be handed over to the patient during the visit.